TREATMENT IN THE TIME OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
Why get treatment now? Taking effective action is very empowering to the immune system! Now more than ever, acupuncture is a powerful tool for you to stay healthy. Because acupuncture is a holistic medicine, it helps by keeping your energy flowing well and all your systems balanced. This is one of the smartest things you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Benefits of Acupuncture
• Strengthen the body’s ability to fight off all kinds of pathogens.
• Help you to recover more quickly if you do get sick.
• Bring much needed relief to the mind.
• Help you relax and feel more optimistic about life.
• Help you think more clearly and make better decisions.
• Offer a constructive way to protect yourself and your loved ones by keeping healthy and strong.
What We're Doing in the Office
• Has always used proper cleaning and sanitizing measures for patient safety.
• Is now even cleaner and more obsessively sanitized between patients.
• All touched surfaces such as faucets, chairs, handles, and door knobs are sanitized between patients.
• I wear cloth or surgical masks. If you are vaccinated, you don’t have to wear a mask in the room with me.
• The treatment tables are wiped down thoroughly with disinfectant between patients. No linens or blankets are on the table. I am using a heat lamp and a clean sheet to keep patients warm during treatment.
• As always, a HEPA air purifier is running in the treatment room at all times.
• As always, my hands are washed thoroughly between patients and procedures
What I Expect from You
What to expect when you visit:
• Patients are requested to wear a mask in all common areas of the office. Patient masks may be removed during treatment if you are vaccinated.
• If you don’t have a mask, I will provide you with one.
• Please wait in your car until it’s time for your appointment to avoid contact with others in the waiting area.
• Upon arrival, please use the hand sanitizer provided on the desk in the waiting area.